The aim of steel fixing is to use steel bars and mesh in reinforced concrete to strengthen buildings and other big structures. We work closely with engineering designers, steel erectors and other construction companies on high rise buildings, a variety of construction sites or on other commercial structures.
When do you need steel fixing?
- Cutting and bending of bars or mesh
- Tying steel reinforcement bars (rebars) to build cages
- Fitting spacers and chairs (supports)
- Using rebar to build special casts to keep setting concrete in place
- Fixing steel to concrete bases
- Installing beams and pre-cast slabs.
St. George’s Paving is based in Blackrod, Greater Manchester from where we serve the North West of England and beyond. We specialise in personalising our service based on your needs
From working for private homeowners to Clients from construction companies, local authorities, county councils, schools, colleges, hospitals, railways, ports, military bases and multinational companies.
We have a range of skills from a basic house build through to complex and complicated design work.
We pride ourselves on being a highly trained and motivated workforce, keeping up with latest industry developments and operating to the highest standards of health and safety.
All of our team members are cardholders for CITB, CSCS and CHAS.