Edgings & Kerbing
At St. George’s Paving, we offer high-quality kerbing and edging solutions suitable for use within commercial and domestic applications. Kerbs are typically laid on a concrete bed in such a way that they are joined with the pavement. Concrete bedded edge restraints are essential for block paving and tarmacadam driveways, and can be used for all other types of paving.
Uses of Edgings & Kerbing:
- Defining the limits of the carriageway.
- Containing the carriageway to prevent ‘spreading’ and loss of structural integrity.
- Creating a barrier between vehicles and pedestrians.
- Providing a physical ‘check’ to prevent vehicles leaving the carriageway.
- Allowing surface water to drain away by forming a channel.
St. George’s Paving is based in Blackrod, Greater Manchester from where we serve the North West of England and beyond. We specialise in personalising our service based on your needs.
From working for private homeowners to Clients from construction companies, local authorities, county councils, schools, colleges, hospitals, railways, ports, military bases and multinational companies.
We have a range of skills from a basic house build through to complex and complicated design work.
We pride ourselves on being a highly trained and motivated workforce, keeping up with latest industry developments and operating to the highest standards of health and safety.
All of our team members are cardholders for CITB, CSCS and CHAS.