St. George’s Paving provide design and construction services in garden decking construction. We have teamed up with some of the highest quality suppliers in timber and decking to offer you a robust and affordable product and service.
Benefits of using Decking:
There are numerous positive aspects of Decking:
- Provides a comfortable surface for walking, sitting and even lying on
- Gives a high aesthetic appeal in harmony with your garden and nature
- Creates warmth and ambience for late summer evenings
- Conceals unsightly necessities such as inspection covers and drains
- Is easily modified or extended
- Reduces excavation and ground work preparation
St. George’s Paving is based in Blackrod, Greater Manchester from where we serve the North West of England and beyond. We specialise in personalising our service based on your needs, Whether you oversee a small garden space, an extended balcony, an extensive caravan or simply want to complete renovate your outdoor area one of our decking experts can help.
From working for private homeowners to Clients from construction companies, local authorities, county councils, schools, colleges, hospitals, railways, ports, military bases and multinational companies.
We have a range of skills from a basic house build through to complex and complicated design work.
We pride ourselves on being a highly trained and motivated workforce, keeping up with latest industry developments and operating to the highest standards of health and safety.
All of our team members are cardholders for CITB, CSCS and CHAS.